Tuesday, November 23, 2010

1 year

Last weekend was sooooo cold, about 18 degrees on Saturday. Emad asked me if I wanted to go for a walk in the afternoon and I suggested a museum instead. On our way to the Bakken Museum he saw this snowman and was so excited...


After the museum I asked him if he still wanted to go for a walk and - not surprisingly - he said no. : )

Sunday was our 1 year Egypt wedding anniversary. We didn't go out, as it was even colder with freezing rain that ended up as sheets of ice on the roads. We stayed in, watched a movie and had pizza for dinner.

Sumaya is moving more and more every day. It's very exciting to see my stomach moving now! 12/9 is my next ultrasound and appointment with the perinatologist - whom I will see for the rest of my pregnancy.

2 more days and we'll be in California. Can't wait to see everyone!!

1 comment: