Sunday, December 12, 2010

24 weeks

Ultrasound and 24 week appointment last Thursday. They were able to get a better look at her heart and the doctor was pleased. Everything looks great and Sumaya is now 1lb 8oz. Hard to believe she's going to get a LOT bigger. She's very active and it's fun watching her move. Her head is down right now.


I'll be going every three weeks now...next is 12/30, then 1/20 appt and ultrasound. I also got a 5 day dose of antibiotics for this illness that I've had for the past 2 weeks and couldn't seem to shake. I'm feeling a lot better today, thank goodness.

BIG snowstorm this weekend. We had about 17 inches of snow on Saturday and today the temperature is below 0. God willing, this is our last winter here in Minnesota and we'll be back in California sometime after Sumaya is born. Hooray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment