Saturday, January 22, 2011

30 weeks

We went for our 30 week appointment on Thursday and all is well with both Sumaya and I. Only 10 more weeks! Next appointment and ultrasound is 2/4. I will also have an echocardiogram to check my heart before Sumaya comes. A few weeks after that I will meet with the cardiologist to discuss the results and also talk about delivery.  


Charlie seems very happy these days...maybe because he's the only cat again? ♥


Excited about some paper that came in a package today...


We haven't been doing too much as it is sooooo cold these days. Yesterday it was -17°. Who wants to go outside in that kind of weather? We've just been enjoying our time together and watching a lot of movies...oh and eating a lot of mint chocolate chip ice cream - my only real craving.

No comments:

Post a Comment