Saturday, February 5, 2011

32 weeks

Yesterday we had our 32 week appointment and ultrasound. Sumaya scored a 10/10 on her tests. They listened to her heart and umbilical cord, checked the amniotic fluid and made sure there was plenty of movement. Afterwards, they put on the fetal monitor for a while and had me inticate when she was moving. She's still in a breech position (usually by 34 weeks they will be head down and ready for birth). If she's not turned around within a couple weeks (which I'm not sure will happen since there's not a lot of room for her to do that with my bicornuate uterus), then they will schedule a c-section at 39 weeks - which would be about March 24th or 25th - that's only 7 weeks away! The good thing about that is that Grammy would be able to be here for the birth for sure! Yay!


That's her hand near her nose. I think all the pictures look the same at this point, but it's still fun to see. I also had an echocardiogram yesterday and will meet with the cardiologist to discuss the results in 3 weeks. I'm also going to start physical therapy for my back. The doctor seems to think this will provide some relief. I sure hope so! Next appointment and ultrasound is Friday, 2/11...going every week now.

Please keep Emad's family and the people of Egypt in your thoughts. We're really hoping all the turmoil ends soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment