Monday, April 25, 2011

Aunt Leslie and Grampa's visit

We were so excited for Grampa and Aunt Leslie's visit.


Proud Grampa

 chili for dinner


Lunch at the 5 8 Club. Juicy Lucy burgers...yum!


ready to go out

sisters being silly






Dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory!


We're so thankful you were both able to come visit - even though it was too short. We had a GREAT time. Thanks for everything!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sumaya after her bath...she's so relaxed


It's amazing to see how much she has grown these past 7 weeks.





Sumaya is really a sweet baby. She only likes sleeping next to someone, so we have some restless nights when she's in her bed. Hopefully, she'll get used to it in the weeks to come. She's also eating better now and growing so fast! Sorry if I'm a little behind in my correspondence to friends, but I'm trying ot juggle the whole motherhood/wife thing and it can be challenging at times, wow. Next week is Sumaya's 2 month appointment. I'm anxious to find out how much she weighs...
I will be returning to work at Stratasys on June 1. They have decided to hire me on as a permanent employee, so I'm very happy to now have benefits. Yahoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment