Saturday, August 21, 2010

8 weeks

All went well with my first ob appointment yesterday. She did an ultrasound and I got to see - and take home - a picture of the little bean. Very exciting! Now that I have definite confirmation I am even more excited. Next appointment is September 20. My due date is somewhere around March 31. My health has improved as well. This cold was horrible!

                                                        by popular demand...the bean


She also said I shouldn't be changing the cat litter - although I am wearing a mask and gloves. I've come to the sad conclusion that it may be time to find homes for my furry pals. Even if mine and the baby's health wasn't an issue, it will be too crowded with 2 people, a baby and 2 cats in a 1 bedroom apartment.




I will keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment